iDevices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iDevices

ipod touch, ipad, iphone, and iphone3gs etc

You are not connected. Please login or register

When I get a thrid user ill add him as admin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin2299

Admin2299
Admin

When I get a thrid user ill add him as moderator for this site and he was the forst to find out about it Nice But who ever it is be a member ok or gust but I would recommend memberbecause more things like posting,More Emails about the site and information to the top hey my web is idevices.board-directory.net/ please visit this every day please but so are you can talk to spoonforknife for help ok all the best from admin,thanks

https://idevices.board-directory.net

iBenji

iBenji
Admin

Admin2299 wrote:When I get a thrid user ill add him as moderator for this site and he was the forst to find out about it Nice But who ever it is be a member ok or gust but I would recommend memberbecause more things like posting,More Emails about the site and information to the top hey my web is idevices.board-directory.net/ please visit this every day please but so are you can talk to spoonforknife for help ok all the best from admin,thanks

I think I'm the 3rd member to join. Is that correct? Cool website!

Admin2299

Admin2299
Admin

iBenji wrote:
Admin2299 wrote:When I get a thrid user ill add him as moderator for this site and he was the forst to find out about it Nice But who ever it is be a member ok or gust but I would recommend memberbecause more things like posting,More Emails about the site and information to the top hey my web is idevices.board-directory.net/ please visit this every day please but so are you can talk to spoonforknife for help ok all the best from admin,thanks

I think I'm the 3rd member to join. Is that correct? Cool website!

yea u are.

https://idevices.board-directory.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum